My Dr. Denese

Hi

I know Dr D will be on with Lisa Robertson sometime dduring PM Stle on Sept 19 BUT when will she be back with 1 or 2 hour shows? I am still very interested in Dr D putting kits together of the different franchises in her line but I do not see any new kits on line or any actual Dr D "only" shows. I am so disappointed and I was wondering if you can give me any idea when that might be?

Thanks so much!

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for your question.  Dr. Denese is also scheduled to be on with Lisa on September 9th at 10pm as well.  At this time we do not have any further scheduling information for Dr. Denese and cannot provide a time frame for when the longer shows will be.  We will be sure to keep everyone updated on here as well as Facebook with any scheduled appearances.

We have also passed along your suggestion for kits with the different franchises to Dr. Denese & our Product Devlopemnt Team.  We do know they look at every request but we do not have any more information on if/when they may do this. 

Kind regards,

your Dr. Denese Skin Care Team

QVC had for years, way too much control over what Dr. D could and could not do. Now that they are under a new contract period, you will see some changes. Also a ton of changes on going with QVC in general - not just with Dr. D. They are not stocking as much - quality is going down. They are doing a ton more 'advance' shipping so they think they know better how many units to order. I know folks that work there and it's just not the same old place it's been in years past. Dr. D and her customers are lucky to have this site now to purchase from. The 'sets' that QVC used to offer for TSV's from everyone are NOTHING like they used to be for the most part in what's in them as well as the value. Also, if you have noticed, the Q does not let you stay on AD for very long. Often it's only 2-3 shipments. They want to force the depletion of the stock on hand and not have to carry it longer to keep the AD orders. Also, they can continue to adjust prices upward on the same item once the AD offering is over with.

WOW! You  ahve a great deal of info and it makes great sense. When you say there will be changes, do you mean with what Dr D offers?

It is a shame because I thought that in years gone by, the product base was really exceptional. Now.....just WEN. Philosophy, BE and Clarisonic. It is just stale and boring.

Thanks for the heads up!

Yes. I know quite a # of folks who work at the Q. But it did not take inside chatter to show me things were really changing. Also, I knew Dr. D's products when QVC was very supportive, but they would not let her have any web presence at all which she had done. It was against her contract the Q had. I used to buy some of my Dr. D items that were in some different lines and non Q packaging from that resource. While they (the folks working with and for Dr D in marketing) were happy for what QVC did for Dr. D and getting her name known out there, they were very directive in not letting her go certain routes she wanted to go. Also the demand for certain types of products were dictated by the Q folks. QVC had to that date always had their own cosmetic line - if you recall La Miradore - that was a Q line that started with a night cream. Dr. D's line came on when that line was just not able to keep up with the science of skin technology that was bursting out about then. Things were going far beyond soy and Vit C suddenly. The Q wanted Dr. D and her line exclusive for the Q.

But as I said, there have been a lot of changes going on with the Q since last spring that are very noticeable. Prices going up, but then they are going up on everything. Quality and sizing on clothing, bedding, going down. Now, as I said before the Q is phasing things out that have been 'essentials' and excellent sellers. They have had a policy of not raising the price over the QVC price, so as prices go up, they cannot carry things and retire them no matter how popular. They also bring out great hits, show them only a short time on a featured price or don't even bring them out at anything but their Q price. Then next look, despite how great the sales and feedback has been, things are on clearance.

I do agree that they are not bringing to us enough new lines in the cosmetics/skin care. It's very limited. They also have large cosmetic stores and skin care lines running their own web sites. If the Q carries some of those lines, they try to work 'exclusive' to Q until X date - or 'exclusive to Q period and the Philosophy folks watch to see how that product sells before a full launch. There are collectors who have to have very Philosophy shower gel flavor and every BE eye shadow ever made. There is a large niche for those folks in that area of the QVC product. As far as Clarisonic - I am very bias and glad the Q has done so much press with that product. However I would like to see them tell more about what Clarisonic does  - what's the 2nd button for? I only once have seen Dr. Rob show that. I also would like to see the Q be able to discuss how the brushes for it are not going to grow bacteria and just spread that around the face. I still cannot convince some of my more germophobic friends about that part. They need to talk about and show how to take it apart and clean it also. But I do think both Clarisonic and Dr. D would agree, the Q has done a lot for their name. It's just not the same now as it once was. We don't want to see Dr. D's product line held back or be so limited that we cannot get things. So I am glad a new contract time came for Dr. D and she will be less favored now by the Q and their hosts won't gush so much about every one of the Dr. D products in return because the hosts are paid to present other products with more enthusiasm. I hope in these very hard economic times that Dr. D keeps bringing us what we love and teaching us about new products we need to incorporate as she makes new finds. I so appreciate that she is able to offer here the range of her line. It surely is not on the Q when I go looking for it. Also my AD on most products (Dr. D and others) are cut super short now. I really appreciate that this newer Dr. D web site is set up for easy payment which makes it affordable for me to keep going with what works for me and try new things.  i just am so glad that Dr D brought her products to my life. My skin has never been as good as it is today. I healthier skin then I did 15 yrs ago thanks to new technology that really works. I hope her corp continues beyond her years she wants to be involved. She and I are the same age and I want to keep using her products on into my latest years here.

S. Miller said:

Yes. I know quite a # of folks who work at the Q. But it did not take inside chatter to show me things were really changing. Also, I knew Dr. D's products when QVC was very supportive, but they would not let her have any web presence at all which she had done. It was against her contract the Q had. I used to buy some of my Dr. D items that were in some different lines and non Q packaging from that resource. While they (the folks working with and for Dr D in marketing) were happy for what QVC did for Dr. D and getting her name known out there, they were very directive in not letting her go certain routes she wanted to go. Also the demand for certain types of products were dictated by the Q folks. QVC had to that date always had their own cosmetic line - if you recall La Miradore - that was a Q line that started with a night cream. Dr. D's line came on when that line was just not able to keep up with the science of skin technology that was bursting out about then. Things were going far beyond soy and Vit C suddenly. The Q wanted Dr. D and her line exclusive for the Q.

But as I said, there have been a lot of changes going on with the Q since last spring that are very noticeable. Prices going up, but then they are going up on everything. Quality and sizing on clothing, bedding, going down. Now, as I said before the Q is phasing things out that have been 'essentials' and excellent sellers. They have had a policy of not raising the price over the QVC price, so as prices go up, they cannot carry things and retire them no matter how popular. They also bring out great hits, show them only a short time on a featured price or don't even bring them out at anything but their Q price. Then next look, despite how great the sales and feedback has been, things are on clearance.

I do agree that they are not bringing to us enough new lines in the cosmetics/skin care. It's very limited. They also have large cosmetic stores and skin care lines running their own web sites. If the Q carries some of those lines, they try to work 'exclusive' to Q until X date - or 'exclusive to Q period and the Philosophy folks watch to see how that product sells before a full launch. There are collectors who have to have very Philosophy shower gel flavor and every BE eye shadow ever made. There is a large niche for those folks in that area of the QVC product. As far as Clarisonic - I am very bias and glad the Q has done so much press with that product. However I would like to see them tell more about what Clarisonic does  - what's the 2nd button for? I only once have seen Dr. Rob show that. I also would like to see the Q be able to discuss how the brushes for it are not going to grow bacteria and just spread that around the face. I still cannot convince some of my more germophobic friends about that part. They need to talk about and show how to take it apart and clean it also. But I do think both Clarisonic and Dr. D would agree, the Q has done a lot for their name. It's just not the same now as it once was. We don't want to see Dr. D's product line held back or be so limited that we cannot get things. So I am glad a new contract time came for Dr. D and she will be less favored now by the Q and their hosts won't gush so much about every one of the Dr. D products in return because the hosts are paid to present other products with more enthusiasm. I hope in these very hard economic times that Dr. D keeps bringing us what we love and teaching us about new products we need to incorporate as she makes new finds. I so appreciate that she is able to offer here the range of her line. It surely is not on the Q when I go looking for it. Also my AD on most products (Dr. D and others) are cut super short now. I really appreciate that this newer Dr. D web site is set up for easy payment which makes it affordable for me to keep going with what works for me and try new things.  i just am so glad that Dr D brought her products to my life. My skin has never been as good as it is today. I healthier skin then I did 15 yrs ago thanks to new technology that really works. I hope her corp continues beyond her years she wants to be involved. She and I are the same age and I want to keep using her products on into my latest years here.

Thanks so much for all your insight. To be honest, I do not really order any skin care anymore from the Q. I will order from Dr D web directly. I try to not even watch the shows anymore.

I use Isomers and Dr D and the combo is great. I will continue that routine but not with the Q for Dr D.

Keep me and others posted is we should be alert to anything to come.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Promotions & News

Dr. Denese HydroShield Face Serum

© 2014   Created by MyDrDenese.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service